- Convenient leafy north Canberra location.
- Reliable experience Tech.
- Permanent Part Time.
Client & Location Information:
Sip sparkling bubbles of gold as you view art by the masters or listen to Australian String Quartet. Live on the threshold of Australia's snow fields; this so much more will be part of your backyard as the Dispensary Technician for this award winning Pharmacy employer. Reliable experience Tech to work weekends in this busy small pharmacy.
If you are an experienced Dispensary Technician with the confidence to make a difference in this great work place culture, to build on and maintain exceptional customer service working with the Pharmacist and FOS team. As the Technician you will be responsible for assisting with stock ordering and inventory management and the processing of various claims. Your previous experience within community will ensure good support to the PIC on duty.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Certificate lll in Pharmacy.
- Minimum of 2 years as a Tech ideally in a similar role.
- You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- Deomonstrate a keen interest in patient health and well being.
- Attention to detail is essential.
Salary & Benefits:
A great package is offer together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that is stretching beyond the boundaries of traditional pharmacy.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200035558