- Technician Hamilton southside from $32/hr.
- 2 to 3 days 16 to 24hrs/week part time position.
- Great fun team culture. So much to do.
Client & Location information:
A small pharmacy short drive from the city centre of Hamilton is looking for a Technician to join their small Dispensary team. The dynamic pharmacy owner is looking for an ethusiastic patient centred person with a willingness to learn and grow their career as part of a dedicated team.
We are looking for a reliable Technician who is confident approaching people from all backgrounds and works well as part of a team. You communicate well with patients and customers utilising your skills and knowledge gained in community pharmacy. This is a part-time permanent position 16 to 24 hours hours across two or three days each week.
- Certificate lV or V in Pharmacy.
- Broad knowledge of medications and community pharmacy.
- A positive outgoing attitude who works well as part of a team.
Salary & Benefits:
A competative hourly rate is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with an employer who strives to maintain a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 0800 886 973 if you are registered with NZPE and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting job # 43727 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss the details.