- Monday to Friday roster.
- Convenient location with easy transport/parking available, close to CBD.
- Unique opportunity for someone interested in naturopath and complementary medicines.
Client & Location Information:
Located 6km east from Melbourne CBD.
Do you have experience with retail management in Pharmacy and have some knowledge of supplements and complementary medicine?
This is a unique role for a dispensary manager where you are responsible for managing Dispensary Naturopaths, Dispensary Assistants, Naturopath students and interns.
Managing staff, products, resources and suppliers is a key component to this role.
Monday to Friday roster.
- Business development skills to grow revenue and customer network.
- High level knowledge of healthcare environment and complementary medicine.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation ability.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to build a shared understanding of, and commitment to the organisation's mission and values, including change management.
- The ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders.
- Advanced and proven problem-solving skills, and ability to think laterally, operationally and strategically.
Relevant Tertiary Qualifications:
Naturopath and Business, Marketing, Sales Management desirable.
Salary & Benefits:
Indications are at $80,000 plus super.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sophie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref #200040754