- Clinical Pharmacist - Grade 1 or 2.
- Experienced community pharmacists welcome!
- 1 hour's drive to stunning beaches.
Client and Location Infornation:
This health service has a proud reputation as one of Victoria's leading and innovative Rural and Regional Health Service providers.Located in South Western Victoria, 3 hours west of Melbourne and an easy drive to the coastal city of Warrnambool. This stylish regional city has all all the facilities you would expect in terms of schooling, public transport and recretional activities.
Full Time Clinical Pharmacist position within a base hospital providing services such as patient counselling; medical reconciliation; dispensing for inpatients and outpatients; clinical duties; participating in consultant ward rounds and providing medication-related advice to clinical staff and patients.
As the ideal candidate you will already have experience in a hosptial setting. However, community pharmacist with at least 2 years experience are encouraged to apply as full training is provided. This is an awesome opportunity to enter hospital pharmacy!
- Current registration as a pharmacist with AHPRA.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 2 years experience as a community pharmacist.
Salary & Benefits:
Award based salary - to be discussed with Employer.
- Ongoing education and training programs.
- Salary packaging.
- Short term accommodation.
- Staff rewards and recognition programs
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Mary directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 44699