- Clinical Pharmacist opportunity!
- Western Victoria - 4hrs from Melbourne.
- Monday - Friday roster.
Client & Location Information:
This position is within a base hosptial providing a wide range of services to the surrounding community. Located in Wimmera, approx 4 hours northwest of Melbourne. Known for it's unique landscape, outstanding recreation facilities and family friendly lifestyle.
Working as the Clinical Pharmacist you will be a part of a large team moving towards the goal of providing smooth and welcoming care for all of your patients.
Your daily duties will include: Medication Reconciliation, Clinical ward pharmacy, dispensing, chemotherapy dispensing and providing medication advice to other clinical staff members and patients.You will be working with IPHARM software with various amount of scrip trades (with lots of team support).
Working from Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm with the occasional Saturday.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
- Minimum of three years experience as a Pharmacist.
- Ability to train and provide feedback to students, pharmacy interns, and technicians.
- Well-developed organisational skills.
- Hopsital experience highly valued.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary will be paid per award.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Mary directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 34746