- Beautiful Grampians Location
- Self contained accommodation on offer
- $50/hr + super
Client & Location Information:
Public hospital located 1.5hrs North West of Melbourne.
Locum Hospital pharmacist required asap until Friday 28th Jan 2022.
Work Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm (1hr lunch break) 38 hrs per week.
As the locum pharmacist, your job requirements will involve:
- The provision of clinical pharmacy and operational support services on a rotational basis potentially across all areas of the pharmacy service depending on experience.
- Contribution to effective patient flow within the organisation.
- The provision of high quality pharmaceutical care as a member of the healthcare team by optimising pharmacotherapy for the purpose of achieving definite outcomes that improve patient care.
- You will also support the Clinical Pharmacist Team Leaders and the Deputy Directors of Pharmacy to enhance team building and excellence within the team, the Pharmacy Department and Allied Health.
Locums will need to provide:
- Confirmation of work status such as citizenship/permanent residency/work-visa.
- Evidence of current Police Check (no less than 12 months old).
- Immunisation clearance.
- Registered as a pharmacist with the Australia Pharmacy Board (AHPRA).
- Experience with iPharmacy dispense preferred.
- Hospital experience necessary.
- Sound knowledge of pharmacotherapy and a demonstrated ability to apply this knowledge and promote quality use of medicines will be highly considered.
- 1+ years hospital experience.
Salary & Benefits:
$50/hr+ super Monday to Friday, plus travel expenses and self-contained accommodation is on offer.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Amal directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200038054