- PIC Oncology $55/hour Wollongong.
- Flexible full time Monday to Friday roster.
- Ongoing training available.
Client & Location Information:
Fabulous beaches for surfing, great fishing spots less than 1.5 hours drive south of Sydney on the stunning south coast of NSW; so not too far away if you need to get to shows or an event or just a big day of retail therapy. Located close to the CBD within a hospital setting.
This full time permanent position for a Pharmacist with some knowledge across Chemotherapy and Clinical Trials. In this position you will deliver services that will provide quality health outcomes for your patients. A flexible Monday to Friday roster to cover a light specialised script environment supported by a small but dedicated professional team. With your previous Clinical Pharmacist experience you have the ability to work alone, checking dosages and accurately dispense oncology drugs. Training is available for those with limited experience.
- Current general Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Confidence working across Oncology and Chemotherapy drugs and checking dosages.
- Monitoring inventory and its correct storage.
- Liaising with management.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent salary plus super will be offered for the clinically experienced candidate.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting job Ref: 200037645 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au