- Flexibility with days worked up to 4 days.
- Aged Care Pharmacist or Forward Dispense Pharmacist.
- Robotic packing.
Client & Location Information:
Cairns in far North Queensland is the home of this service focused community/aged care Pharmacy.
This is a permanent part-time Pharmacist opportunity where you will be working in either the Aged Care side of the pharmacy or in the community pharmacy forward dispense area. 4 days per week with flexibility as to which days they would be. Could also be fewer days if need be. 7-8 hour days.
Packing robot with qualified Dispensary Technicians to assist. There is also another Pharmacist on team.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Experience in providing pharmacy service to nursing home facilities desirable.
* Clear written and spoken word.
* Proven ability to provide stand-out customer service with effective attention to detail.
Salary & Benefits:
$45/hr plus super negotiable.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200037351